The North Face Women's Eco Thermoball Parka
Brand: The North Face
Get extra coverage on wet, cold days with this midweight, ThermoBall™-insulated parka featuring a hood for added protection from the wind.
- Avg Weight:
- 539 G (19 Oz)
- Center Back:
- 30D 45 G/M² 100% Nylon Taffeta With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- 55D 69 G/M² 55% Polyester, 45% Nylon Taffeta With DWR Finish
- Solid Lining:
- 30D 45 G/M² 100% Nylon Taffeta With DWR Finish
- Print Lining:
- 50D 80 G/M² 100% Polyester Taffeta
- 13 G/Ft² ThermoBall Synthetic Insulation
Developed in partnership with Primaoft, Inc., ThermoBall is a revolution in insulation technology. Unlike traditional continuous-filament synthetic insulation, the small, round PrimaLoft synthetic-fiber clusters closely mimic down clusters, trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth. Independent clo testing by Kansas State University has shown that ThermoBall has warmth equivalent to 600 fill goose down. As a result, ThermoBall can offer the lightweight warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetic insulation.