The North Face Women's Thermoball Hybrid Vest
Brand: The North Face
Snowy trails or sub-zero days make for some of the best training days. The Thermoball Hybrid vest has 40 grams of insulation through the chest to protect you when the mercury drops. Rain- and wind-resistant panels shed light gusts or mist, and a heavier fabric on the sides adds warmth and wicks sweat away. Stow it in it's own pocket when you start to heat up.
- Recycled polyester chest and back panels have a DWR finish for light rain-resistance.
- Heavyweight knit through the sides is highly wicking and quick to dry.
- ThermoBall™ Eco recycled polyester insulation keeps your core warm.
- Stowable, zip-in hood adds extra coverage on blustery days.
- Stows in hand pocket for easy carrying.
- Reflective elements provide late-night visibility.
|Fabric content||100% recycled polyester|
|Insulation||40g/sq. m polyester|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|