The North Face Summit Belay Mitt
Brand: The North Face
Designed to go with you to the summit, these warm and waterproof mitts are built to handle alpine conditions and high-altitude mountaineering. TNF's new FutureLight™ inserts, a super-porous membrane that is highly breathable while keeping water out, and a mix of down and PrimalLoft insulation shield you from the severe mountain environment. Finger articulation and a unique lobster-claw liner ensure you maintain full functionality of your fingers to place protection or handle ropes and tools.
- Shell is durable 70-denier nylon and elastane high-density ripstop with waterproof-breathable FutureLight™ inserts.
- Goat leather palms have Kevlar stitching for maximum dexterity and durability.
- 700-fill power RDS down and 200g PrimaLoft Silver insulation on back-of-hand.
- 100g PrimaLoft Silver insulation on palm.
- Light, sewn-in fleece lining with trigger-finger design for warmth and functionality.
- Cinchable wrist seals in heat and keeps out snow.
- Removable leash keeps gloves close at hand when not in use.
- Carabiner loop on back of hand secures gloves to your harness.