Patagonia Altvia Pack 28L
Pack it for a day, or slightly longer, when your trail time could turn into an overnight. This 28-liter pack features a highly breathable back panel and shoulder straps, a front-loading stuff pocket, and a lid that automatically closes when you pull the drawstring. Made of rugged 100% recycled nylon.
Made of Recycled MaterialsBuilt of rugged 100% recycled nylon
Comfortable Shoulder StrapsHighly breathable Regulator® air mesh shoulder straps and hip belt
Back Panel Engineered for All-Day WearSuspended mesh back-panel construction provides excellent airflow and prevents moisture buildup for all-day comfort
Versatile Hip BeltOn-the-go accessible hip belt and side pockets secure small items while on the move
Hydration CompatibleHydration compatible
Handy CoverRain cover included; pack volume is 28 liters
Zippered PocketsLid and internal security pockets zip to keep items safe
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight797 g (1 lb 12 oz)
- Shell: 4-oz 140-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop
- Boot: 4.1-oz 210-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop
- Rain cover: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- All with a PU coating and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Back panel and straps: 4.4-oz 100% polyester mesh
- Pockets: 9.4-oz 66% nylon/34% spandex mesh
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Frame: layered foam frame sheet
797 g (28.1 oz)
23" x 11.5" x 10.5"
28L (1770 cu in)