Helly Hansen Women's Champow Jacket
Brand: Helly Hansen
A relaxed-fit ski jacket that'll keep you warm, dry and comfortable in conditions all over the mountain. Named for those perfect days with endless champagne powder but built for Mother Nature's worst moods, the Champow Jacket is fully waterproof thanks to sealed seams and Helly Tech Performance laminate. It has a home for everything, including your ski pass and goggles, plus an insulated pouch to keep your phone from icing up. The hood accommodates a helmet, and the wire brim keeps your line in sight. What’s more, the clean design keeps you looking sweet as you slide into the lift line.
- Stretchy 2-layer polyester fabric with Helly Tech Performance laminate is waterproof-breathable and abrasion-resistant.
- Fully seam-sealed design with DWR (durable water repellent) finish and water-resistant zips keeps the elements from soaking through.
- Insulated with PrimaLoft Black Eco synthetic insulation.
- Adjustable hood is helmet-compatible and has a high-visibility brim.
- Underarm zips let you dump heat on high-intensity runs.
- Internal electronics pocket has Aerogel insulation to preserve battery life in cold weather.
- Dedicated forearm pocket carries your ski pass.
- Interior drop-in pocket houses your goggles.
- Built-in Recco® Rescue System reflector allows ski patrol and mountain rescue teams to detect and locate Recco reflector under snow. Recco technology is not a substitute for avalanche skills training, beacons, essential gear or smart decision-making in the backcountry.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
|Insulation||60g/sq. m polyester|
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|