Black Crows Atris Birdie Ski 2019/20
Brand: Black Crows
This combination means that these skis perform superbly at high speed without loss of manoeuvrability or sportiness. Lighter and a little more supple than the universal Atris, the Atris Birdie is the favourite choice of women freeriders who want skis that are effective in all conditions, on hard and deep snow alike.
- Nice width: 108 mm waist.
- Double rocker: immediate pivot.
- Medium classic camber: classic camber underfoot with moderate ski/snow contact, a good balance between stability and manoeuvrability.
- Slightly extended sidecut (20 meters radius) : more stability at high speed, balance between firmness and maneuverability.
- Progressive tip rise: good consistency during the turn and easy float.
- Consistent and firm flex but slightly softer than the unisex atris: a very stable ski.
136-108-123 @ 169cm
Radius: 20m @ 169cm